Situation Sues Dad - The Situation's lawyers have sent an email to the elder Sorrentino warning him of a lawsuit and an emergency injunction to shut down the website broadcasting the videos, according to TMZ sources Tuesday.
A rep for Frank Sorrentino said that the website would not be taken down and claimed they were not threatened by the email from The Situation's rep -- especially since the correspondence allegedly referred to a "lawsuit."
Frank Sorrentino, divorced from The Situation's mother, posted the videos last week after the star of the hit MTV show allegedly ignored his request to help pay for medical insurance.
"I've been a diabetic for 25 years and my insurance was running out and I called up my son and said, 'Listen, Mikey, I'm between jobs right now, can you help me out? I don't want to lose my health coverage'," he said in one video. "What I expected was a call back saying, 'Dad, are you OK?' I didn't think he wouldn't have the decency to not call me back."
He has also signed an explosive tell-all book deal about his 27-year-old TV star son -- who is currently in Italy to film season four of the popular reality show.
Situation Sues Dad