Worst Speeding Ticket Excuses - These extravagant excuses include alien hypnosis, low-flying aircraft, a dying hamster and bouts of diarrhoea. Here is the top 10:
1) I had passed out after seeing flashing lights, which I believed to be UFOs in the distance. The flash of the camera brought me round from my trance.
2) I was in the airport's flight path and I believe the camera was triggered by a jet overhead, not my car.
3) I had a severe bout of diarrhoea and had to speed to a public toilet.
4) There was a strong wind behind my car, which pushed me over the limit.
5) My friend had just chopped his fingers off and I was rushing the fingers to hospital.
6) The vibrations from the surfboard I had on the roof rack set off the camera.
7) I had to rush my dying hamster to the vets.
8) A violent sneeze caused a chain reaction where my foot pushed down harder on the accelerator.
9) There was a suspected case of foot and mouth and I had to rush to see the cow concerned.
10) The only way I could demonstrate my faulty clutch was to accelerate madly.
Worst Speeding Ticket Excuses